Sunday, August 9, 2009

The End....

August 12 is closer and closer, now only 3 days away... Soon my daily mrning swims in the river and walk's with the dog will be postponed, till the cycle of the year becomes warm again, and my plane brings me back here. I can't wait to see everybody though back home!!!!! I'm going to miss the cool weather here.... I'll be burning in a pot in Vegas!!!!! ;P

We have some things to do before we leave, first of all, we are goingto shop at Acropolis, to spend all the money we still have left. Then, our final day besides packing will be devoted to an entire day at Vichy Water Park!!! I can't wait to go there!! It's promising to be a fun day! For now i say goodbye, untill we meet again! next sumer.....

5 comments:

Sasha said...

That sounds like a lot of fun aiste!! spending the rest of ur money and going to a water park!! i wish i could be there with you!! but, unfortunately i can't be in two places at once. here with ruta(practicing) and with you(having the time of ur life), and me(tubing!!!)

Sasha said...

I also can't believe school is almost here!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Aiste said...

I wish you where here too!!! I guess i'll see you when you get back from portland! See ya soon! best wishes to Ruta!!

Aiste said...

and rusne and vilija and lili and daina and darius and your family too!!!! =P

ruta said...

thank you aiste!!! I miss you... but thats only in 3 words. I can't express how much I love you guys! sasha! aiste! the two most wonderful people on the entire planet!