Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hi from Copenhagen!!

Hey evryone! Copenhagen is awsome!! So much to see, dont have much time but i'll post pictures once I get to Lithuania which is very soon, 48 hours away. I miss you all and hope to hear from you evryday! I know I'll be in touch everyday (except for tomorow and possibly a few days later) so I hope you will be too. I really want to schedual a google chat with you guys so please check often for posts. Copenhagen is awsome! (again) It has combinations of old and modern. Today we say the art muesem. Fantastic!!!! Besides the wonderful but tipical paintings, they had very modern art! One of them (my favorite) took up an entire floor and was awsome, but how do i describe it?? Well it looked like a construction work site, not the thing itself but the places where all the engeniers are??? Well, you walk in and take a look around, and its all casually set up, like it would be in real life, and then you leave through this door, go through a curved hallway and when you leave, there is the same exhibit, reversed! It seamed for a while that we came back to the same place and Linas really never figured it out. =D Now I'm in this wonderful library called the Black Diamond. Superb architecture, there's a whole wall, several walls that are just glass!!! Unfortunatly it rained yesterday, today, and is promising tommorow but i still thind Copenhagen a wonderful place. See you in a few, hope to hear from you, (that rhymes!) Bye!!! Adios!

9 comments:

ruta said...

AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot imagine how much I miss you! Just yesterday I told Rusne that you might e writing on your blog this summer... I was right! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Alrighty then... write back soon.

<3 Always,
*^_^*

Aiste said...

RRRRUUUUTTTAAA!!!! I miss you too!!! I haven't talked to you for soo long!!! check your email ok? I want to see i it is possible to Skype with you or maybe google chat! =D OH i have so much to tell you to catch up! And i bet you do too. Well I hope to see you soon!!!

Aiste said...

RUTA!!!! check your emaillll!!!!! you also spelled my name wrong! aieste????

ruta said...

hehe i spelled your name by the sound. I know its spelled wrong, but if I was happy I would yell, "Aieeste!" and squeal... :)

Sasha said...

AAAAIIIIISSSSTTTTTEEEEE!!!! Except it's sasha this time!!! Copenhagen sounds great!! guess, what? I'm in summer school until july 15th what now!!P.E. and health... I miss u so much already!!!! write back soon Emma!! :D(remember)

Sasha said...

oh! go on youtube and watch...Jeff and the dead terrorist. also watch Jeff and peanut and jose the jalepeno on a stick. it's funny!

Aiste said...

SASHA!!! good to hear from you!!!! I'll post pictures from Copenhagen soon OK? How's summer school? Hope your having fun!!! I'll write to you in a few, see if you can google chat on saterday morning, arouknd 11, ruta you too if you are reading!!! Ok i got to go, so i'll see you soon!!! Bye!

ruta said...

i'm waiting for another post... HURRY UP, GIRL! haha.

- *^_^*

Aiste said...

new post comming right up!!!!! give me a few days....