Saturday, July 11, 2009

So far, I've been traveling around Lithuania, visiting family. Quite recently, we drove to Preila, a little village on a peninsula. We went by the sea a lot, and sometimes the waves were huge!!!!!! Not comparable to the Pacific but still!!!! Linas found some amber, but generly it was quite scarce. =(
At my cousins house; Migle, Ula, and Vytis, it is so easy to get some excersize! They have this trampoline that you can never get bored of, and they also have 3 fourwhealers, 2 big ones, and a smaller one for kids! I think the little one isn't that good, but thats only cause i got to ride the big one and felt the power on that one!!!!! Yesterday when we were there, we had this, miny hot-air balloon. We set this piece of cardbord on fire, and the, (it's kinda like a bag, but out of really thin paper) inflated, then floated away! We took some really nice pictures, but I can't post them without this cabel which my dad took with him back to Las Vegas. =( I will defenetly post them once i get that cabel.
The weather is really nice, it rains like, every other day!!! Everything is so green!!! Well please leave a comment, so i feel good, and i really miss you all!!!!!
By the way, solve this code; Ju't sbjojoh bhbjo!!! - Bjtuf

***hint*** A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

5 comments:

Sasha said...

hEY AISTE!! lITHUANIA SOUNDS GREAT! tHE CODE WAS REALLLLLY EASY!

IT'S RAINING AGAIN!!! -aISTE

Sasha said...

Aiste! u HAVE to try this!!!!!!! I can do a full 180 degree panche!!! u now how? Stretch EVERY DAY for A WEEK!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha said...

stretch 20 mins. every day

ruta said...

haha sasha I dont think she read what you wrote... you realize that so far you were the only person to comment 3 times in a row with no reply? haha. Aiste and Sasha~ I miss you so much!!!!!!!!! Aiste, sucks for you because SASHA'S COMING TO VISIT ME HERE IN BEAUTIFUL OREGON!!!!!!!!! hehe. I'm so happy!

Aiste, I hope you are having fun in LIETUVA and I hope to see you soon! Sorry I didn't reply to your e-mail... I was busy with a chamber music camp for a week and I had a piano lesson yesterday... hope all is well there and I will reply soon!

Aiste said...

Hey guys!!! I've been out of town for a week and a half (thats why i haven't replied, sorry!) I am soooooo posting a harder code for you Sasha, and i am streching! not enough though. I am taking your advice!!!
Ruta and Sasha, i miss you both so much! When is Sasha going to see you??? I was starting to plan on coming again sometime in the fall! I have some money saved, just in case! How was your camp? it sounds like fun!